Peoples United Bank Login: People’s United Bank was founded in 1842.It is a subsidiary of People’s United Financial, Inc., a diversified financial services company. It is a community-based, regional bank in the Northeast commercial and retail bank. Its headquarters is in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United State. It is a seven-day working bank. People’s United Bank has more than 140 convenient stop and Shop locations in Connecticut and New York. It ranges varies from products of other financial services company with over $44 billion in assets.
It is the second largest in New England and 46th in the United States. Based on the customer’s satisfaction and to develop, it provides checking savings, mobile banking, small business, and commercial and wealth management products to their customers. Online enrolment facility is available after furnishing the required particulars which are asking by the bank. Their credit cards give us the protection from the fraud activities, Auto rental collision, coverage from theft and warranty.
Benefits of People’s United Bank
People’s United Bank provides long-term and short-term benefits
to their employees and their families. Some are
- Rewards and Recognition.
- Commercial Banking training program.
- Retail Management Training Program.
- Health and welfare
- Work and life
- Life Insurance.
- House owner Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Auto and Recreational vehicle insurance annuities etc.
Procedure to enroll Online Banking
- The first step is you need to select the type of account.
- Select the suitable account-Checking, Savings and Money Market account or Loan account.
- For Checking, Savings and Money Market account – You need an account number and last statement balance
- If you are a Loan account user then provide your account number, last payment amount and original principal amount to sign up.
- Make sure that you read the agreement and disclosure before clicking the checkbox.
- Now click continue to sign in.
Enrollment Application Form Details
Provide the following details to enroll for online banking:
- First and Last name.
- SSN (Last four digit number).
- Email address
- Zip code.
- Home phone number.
- Account number
- Last statement balance
After providing all the above details your enrollment product is completed.
Steps to Login
- Type or just click on the below link: official website
- Enter your User Id in the box provided.
- Click on the continue button.
- In the next page, you need to enter your password.
- Then click on the login button to proceed.
Steps to Recover UserID
To recover your User Id, you need to enter the following details.
- Account type
- Account number
- First and last name
- SSN(last four digits)
Steps to Recover Password
- Go to the login page and enter your valid user Id.
- Now you are directed to next page to enter the password.
- Click on the “Forgot your password”.
- Follow the instructions to unlock and recover your password.
If you want to know further information about the following
- credit card applications
- Insurance services
- To report lost/stolen cards
- Mortgage & loan
Click on the below link
- General Information: 1-800-894-0300